Sunday, February 16, 2014

Shaving Day.

 
That dreadful day has finally come. I shaved my head. Well, technically West shaved my head and I shaved his! It was still hard even the second time around. I was coming to love my punk rock hair. Oh well, now I will rock being a baldy! AGAIN.
 
 












Logan was getting a little bored.



My poor hair. Rainbow and all.

And there she goes.

Two baldys. Good thing I don't have a beard!

 
My brother is doing his eagle project with helping people become aware of being a bone marrow donor. It's super easy! He will be having a drive at the church in a couple months so please wait and come support him then! We will keep you posted!
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

3 comments:

  1. You look SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Hey was wondering if you could keep us posted on the Ward facebook page? It's Battle Creek 2nd Ward if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your rainbow hair too! But, you do pull off bald very well! What a sweet friend to do it with you! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read all your posts. Your blog is always on my phone browser so I can look at it. You are gorgeous, not sure I could ever pull this off as well as you do;)

    ReplyDelete