Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!
I love getting mail here! Thanks granny b for all the gifts. Love you!

Russ and Nanette are so incredibly sweet! Even though she is in the hospital they sent me a valentine package. They rock. I love you guys!

My little sisters brought me this sock monkey to send to Clint (my boyfriend) for valentine's day. We noticed there was a hole in the side so before stitching it up I wrote a note on a little heart and stuck it in there. What does the note say? The world will never know. Love you Clinty!

My cute grandma brought me the yummiest treat ever! Don't they look good? Please, stop drooling over your computer.
 


My sweet little sisters Cambri and Faith bought me this adorable monkey to cuddle with for Valentine's. Thanks mom for the cute jacket and card.

Love will keep us together

No comments:

Post a Comment