Saturday, February 22, 2014

 
I finally get to go home!
 



 
 Megan and Justin brought the girls up for a visit even though I am going home today. It was so fun to see them but eventually they got bored (c'mon I've been here for weeks there's nothing boring about this place you bunch of babies...) JUST KIDDING. I am SO excited to go home for a week-ish! Also thank you to Megan and Justin for helping me pack everything up. You tend to collect a lot while you live here. AND  a big thank you for all the meals for my family, helping clean, giving rides, etc. I am so lucky to have such wonderful family, neighbors, and friends!


5 comments:

  1. We are so glad you finally got to go home! Love Megan and tanner

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wouldn't have it any other way. So grateful I can help, even if it is only the occasional meal and housecleaning. So happy you get to be home for a while. If you are craving anything in particular let us know, we want to spoil you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michalla, this is Kennedy.I am glad you are doing well.I just want you to know that I am thinking about you and that I am praying for you everyday. You are looking SO beautiful. Tell everyone I said "hi". I hope I can see you soon. Have fun at home, love ya. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love the picture with your sisters, you are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for you to be able to go home. Are you able to stay home for any length of time? Stay well and happy. You're an example of courage and happiness for our family. You sure made Lilly happy. Prayers and love.

    ReplyDelete