Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Treatment Time!
Call me crazy to go back to the hospital when I'm on my "break" but I couldn't resist being able to actually go into Lilly's room to hang out with her instead of through a glass window!
 
Nail choice: orange with purple sparkles and then a heart and flower on every other finger!

She played me "do you wanna build a snowman" and many other tunes!

We were seeing how high her bed goes.... not too high haha!

Nail choice: Hot pink with purple sparkles with a heart and a flower just on the big toe! The other toes were a wee too small for a design:)

We are kicking cancers butt!

Weird to be a visitor! I wish it were always this way.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how we love you! Lilly tells everyone she sees that you came to the hospital just. for. her. She keeps talking about the next time we see you we get to come into your room! You have made this journey for Lilly a little more bearable and, as her mother, I cannot thank you enough. You are an angel to us and we are forever grateful! Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful think to do. You are helping bear others burdens while bear burdens yourself. You are such an amazing girl! It's people like you that make the world beautiful. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michalla, thank you so much for being such a good friend to Lilly. You brighten her life so much. She was so excited to tell me you got to visit her in her room and do her nails, and that when she came to the clinic for treatment in a week that she could visit you. You truly are an angel and we love you. xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lilly and am so thankful she wants to be my friend! She truly is making my trial so much easier. I am glad to know that I can do a little something for someone especially as sweet as Lilly! I can't wait until she can come visit me(:

    ReplyDelete