Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What would you do with your last week of freedom?

Here are some of the fun things I did with my family before I was prisoner:

 
CoMeDy SpOrTs!
 
My family and I wasted no time to play before I had to go back up to the hospital. Comedy Sports was a blast! 
 
                            
                              


 

Thanks bro for taking me on a mini date to Nickel City! We totally owned the tix and what did we spend them all on? FROOTIES!   
                                                                                                    







                                                                  





  P!nk: The truth about Love

My amazing stepmom gave me her P!nk ticket so I could go with my dad and I had an AWESOME night!



R
O
C
K
 
O
N
!




 
 

One last girls day out with Megan and my wonderful Mom!

Check out those toes! stylish!

 

Last day out. Spent stuffing our faces and hanging with the fam!
 


 
A couple other things I did: We ate one of my all time favorite foods, Jack Daniel's chicken, and I did the craziest thing I have ever done in my life.
 I cut and colored my hair pink, purple and green!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment