Tuesday, April 1, 2014

oh that lilly

April fools!
 
Lilly came to visit me today!! She was kind enough to make me some Brown E's.....  April Fools! lucky for me she made me real brownies too!


She also made me this "Friends Forever" sign that I absolutely love!


My heart melted today when I read the last entry Lilly had recently written to me. I had told her before that Donald Duck was my favorite and she listened! She is definitely making my heart smile as well as many others! Lilly and Michalla BFF's!

The other day my mom and I face timed Lilly and she said that she gave a talk to her primary through face time! I thought it was so cool and brave! We then were lucky enough to have her tell us the talk. She is an amazing example of courage and bravery. I love you Lilligan!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute April Fools, love it. I was going to make something for you and have them bring it up, but my old brain forgot until it was too late last night. I'm just going to have to get busy and make something and bring it up myself sometime. Hope that you're feeling ok. You make Lilly so happy, grateful to have you in her and our families life. Love ya

    ReplyDelete